Publications & Working Papers
Work in Progress
- A Polarization-Cohesion Perspective on Cross-Country Convergence , Journal of Economic Growth, 2012, 17(1), 49-69. Joint with Gordon Anderson and Oliver Linton.
- Distributional Overlap: Simple, Multivariate, Parametric and Non-Parametric Tests for Alienation, Convergence and General Distributional Difference Issues , Econometric Reviews, 2010, 29(3), 247-275. Joint with Gordon Anderson and Ying Ge. Online Publication Date: 7 January 2010.
- Child Poverty, Generational Mobility and the One Child Policy in Urban China , Review of Income and Wealth, 2009, 55(s1), 607-629. Joint with Gordon Anderson.
- An Empirical Examination of Matching Theories: The One Child Policy, Partner Choice and Matching Intensity in Urban China , with Gordon Anderson. Previously circulated as "The One Child Policy and Family Formation in Urban China". (In Submission)
- Quantifying Changes in Economic and Social Justice: The U.S. 1960-2000 , with Gordon Anderson. Previously circulated as "Quantifying Progress in Equality of Opportunity in the U.S. 1960-2000 in the Context of Many Outcome and Circumstance Indicators". (Under revision)
- Qualified Equal Opportunity and Conditional Mobility: Gender Equity and Educational Attainment in Canada , with Gordon Anderson and Robert Muelhaupt. (Under revision)
- From Maternal Preference to Joint Custody: The Impact of Changes in Custody Law on Child Educational Attainment . (Under revision)
- Discussed by Guido de Blasio & Michela Dini in lavoce (Article is in Italian.). 8 April 2009
- Who are the Poor? Modelling Poverty, Real Poverty Rates and Partial Identification, with Gordon Anderson (Work in Progress)
- Marriage Matching: A Parametric Refinement, with Gordon Anderson (Work in Progress)
- Unraveling the Relationship Between Socio-Economic Status and Child/Adolescent Health Outomes, with Gordon Anderson and Yee Fei Chia (Work in Progress)
- The Impact of Child Custody Legislation on Child Quality: A Differential Fecundity Perspective (Work in Progress)
- Indices and Tests for Matching and Mobility Theories, with Gordon Anderson (Work in Progress)