For travel prior to September 2003, look here.
* October 24-25 - Ottawa - Canadian Jacques Maritain Association
* Nov. 21-23 - [Fri-Sun] - Ottawa - CAUT - National meeting
Fredericton, NB - evaluation of St Thomas University
Copenhagen - FISP
2-7 August, 2004 -
The University of Navarra, Pamplona, Spain.
International Society for the Study of European Ideas (ISSEI)
Ninth International Conference
Organising a workshop on "British Idealism: Moral and Social Philosophy"
Bangalore, Dharmaram College - MPh course on the Philosophy of Religion
18-20 August - Bangkok, Thailand.
Asian Association of Catholic Philosophers, in co-operation with Assumption University
Theme: Asian Heritage in a Global Society
Paper on: "Religious Heritage and Freedom"
13 - 15 September 2004 - Mexico,
• World Congress / Conférence Mondiale des Institutions Universitaires Catholiques de Philosophie (COMIUCAP)
Theme : “ Philosophy as a mediation ”. Four topics :
* “ Philosophy as a mediation between culture, the Christian faith and religions”
* “ Philosophy as a mediation between tradition and modernism”
* “ Philosophy as a mediation between criticism and conviction ”
* “ Philosophy as a mediation between scientific discourses and a choice of society ”.
Paper on : "Religion, Democracy, and Philosophy"
Philosophical Society of Southern Africa
Society for the Philosophy of Religion, 76th Annual Meeting
30 March - 1 April - University of Oxford
The Varieties of Analysis: Conceptions of Analysis in the History of Philosophy
Organiser: Michael Beaney M.A.Beaney@open.ac.uk
International Maritain Institute meeting / Rome [TBA - between 1 March and 2 April]
April - Philosophical Association of the Philippines
Dakar, Senegal - FISP meeting
Seoul, Korea - FISP Program Committee meeting
24-29 May - Granada, Spain
22nd World Congress, IVR
28 May - 5 June - London, ON
University of Western Ontario
Fall 2005: Philosophy, Globalization, and the Environment
European Conference on Science and Theology
University of Saskatchewan
University of British Columbia