Col. the Hon. George F.G. Stanley (1907-2002)
C.C., C.D., K.St.J., D.Phil., F.R.S.C., F.R.Hist.S., &c.
The Story of Canada's Flag
NOTE: This book was originally written in 1965. Since that date,
Territories (1969), Newfoundland
(1980), and Nunavut
(1999) have been granted flags.
- What Is a Flag?
- The Flags of Great Britain to 1763
- The Flags of France to 1661
- The Flags of Canada to 1763
- The Flags of Canada, 1763-1876
- Special Canadian Symbols Prior to Confederation
- The Flags of Canada, 1867-1921
- The Canadian Coat of Arms, 1921
- The Flags of Canada, 1921-1945
- The Flags of Canada, 1945-1963
- Canada Receives a Distinctive National Flag, 1963-1964
| Back to Website |